Re: Philadelphia Loop Show 1998

Hello Jim Speer,
I play with a project called Electric Bird Noise.We play cinematic loop and
layered intrumental guitar music.We are very interested in playing your
loop
show in Philadelphia.Please send us more information.Were can we send a
promo
pack?
Thank you
Brian McKenzie
ENAT21213@aol.com

<< So I'd like to start thinking about putting another Loop Show on, most