Re: Question about Looping CD/tape contributions

> From: Fmplautus <Fmplautus@aol.com>

> The LoOpDoctOrs have other looping friends that would like to contribute
> any of the ongoing LoopersDelight cd or cassette projects.  Does an
artist
> have to be on the LoopersDelight mailing list in order to contribute to
one of
> these projects?  If not, whom should they contact and how.

Well.....the Looper CD volume 2 (or whatever it's called) is closed for
submissions....unless you or your friends have emailed me privately in the
last month.

There is hope!!  ANET@aol.com is taking submissions for volume 3 (tape
based submissions).

This is all so confusing since volume 1 is sitting in a paper bag in
someones closet....somewhere.

Matt