Re: Re: MicroSynth

I used to own the E-H Guitar Synth, a 3- space rack mounted super-duper
version of the Microsynth..I sold this for an embarrassingly small amount
about 6 years ago. It was quite a horrific beast that made equally bizzaro
noises. I think Steve Howe used one on the first ASIA album.
Dave Eichenberger
'Future Perfect' - progressive art music - visit our website at:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8082