Re: LiSa (was Re: New to looping/processing)

Dan Trueman wrote:

> OK, I found the specific link you need:
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~steim/lisa.html
>
> Pretty cool; I've used it a lot in performance. It has never crashed,
> and it is quite flexible... You can download a demo from them.

Got a friend with a Power Mac to download this & we had a play last
night.
Very impressed! I'm sure it has loads of possibilities I haven't even
thought of yet.

Achieved a nice effect by having a 20 second sample buffer with three
overlapping zones, all recording (looping with 90% feedback), and also a
zone covering the whole buffer playing it at double and half speed.

I have to say though that the demo version crashed repeatedly.

If it had more inbuilt DSP effects, or you could run it alongside Cubase
VST, I think my friend would buy it.

--
Os
os@millennium.co.uk