Re: praxis (ws some torn rec. CDs)

Another plug for Buckethead (and the whole Laswell contingent). Just great
guitar playing. The Laswell projects can be pretty hit and miss, but
there's
always something good in there somewhere.

Buckethead did an ambient album under the name Death Cube K (it's an
anagram
for  Buckethead--cute huh?) a few years ago. I'm not sure if it's loop
based--haven't heard it since I picked up my JamPig. Anyway, it was also
produced by Laswell. It's filled with dark textures and such. Some of you
may
want to check it out. Buckethead fans beware, though--I don't think
there's a
single solo on the whole disc.

Drew Wheeler