Re: ANYONE KNOW THE MIDI PEDAL SCHEME FOR THE ECHOPLEX?

Hello everyone .  Top o the day to ya. Regarding switching loops with ccs :
How is this done? I thought the ccs were feedback, vol. I switch with note
ons did I miss something?
Also perhaps a question for KIm : Is it possible with current hardware on
plex to reset loops to startpoint when using nxtloop? This has always
seemed so logical& musical.If I have a number of loops in a piece I need
them to  start at the beginning when I switch rather than run continously.
I supose it would have its uses in a random sort of way but its not very
predictable. Maybe have a option to reset or run like in mute mode.BTW
thanks Kim for your ideas on the quantize function. I finally found a use
for this!Works excellent in V5.0.
Also little tid bit for those interesed : Long delay module(on sampling
board) in Eventide 4000 does not change pitch when adjusting delay range
only lenghth>effectively performing a real time  time compression looping
function. Very wild. Still working on that page Kim. I have much to report.

                          Cheers   K Law