Re: ANYONE KNOW THE MIDI PEDAL SCHEME FOR THE ECHOPLEX?

Hello everyone,

Thanks to Kim for his time and patience with me.

How about if the echoplex pedalboard was designed to contain 9 extra
buttons
that would access loops 1 thru 9.I believe this would solve this tap up or
down to get to a desired loop problem.You could have buttons 1 thru 9 on
the
top row and the  record,undo ect. buttons on the bottom row(or vice
versa)of
the pedalboard.This would save alot of stage space.I really would love to
get
an echoplex but its looking like I will have to spend around $885
bucks(echoplex,pedalboard and a$100 for a midi pedal that will work) to get
the echoplex to work for me the way I need it to.Or mabey you and Oberheim
could design a program change friendly echoplex?Now this would be cool
then I
could use my ancient ada midi pedals.Till then I gess I'l keep looping
with my
jamman.
Again thanks for your time and patience
Brian McKenzie

In a message dated 98-01-25 19:28:13 EST,

<<
 I use the Ground Control MIDI foot controller and this same problem is the
 reason i have used my Jamman the last three years instead of the Echoplex.
 I have been waiting for this upgrade in hopes that i will finnally be able
 to jump from Loop 5 to Loop 2 (for example)  with one push of my Ground
 Control.  I can do this with the Jamman from Lexicon (a company not known
 for it's MIDI know-how). >>