Re: Selling stuff over the internet

> From: Ed Drake <ejmd@erols.com>

> I had a question for anybody out there in loopland. I have an ADA MC-1
midi
> controller for sale and I've had a response via the net, so I was
wondering
> what is the best way to avoid being ripped off? I've heard that shipping
> COD via one of the package carriers (UPS, Fed Ex, etc) is the best way
but
> does anyone have advice or experiences they would like to share? Pardon
my
> naivete concerning this.

Ed,

Definitely ship COD.  Trust no one.  There are many flaky people out there
with internet access.  I've sold and bought a number of things over the net
via COD.  It has worked without a flaw everytime.  The only bummer is that
it can take up to a month to get your money if you ship COD via UPS.

Good Luck!

Matt