Re: Selling stuff over the internet

Ed:

Ever since i made the costly error of joining this newsgroup ;) there has
been only one means of satisfying my wanton lust for black boxes . . .

the Net--I've purchased everything COD (unless it was about $ 50 or less
and
I had a good vibe from the buyer) havent' been burned yet (tosses Boss
flanger pedal over left shoulder)--I basically put together my whole setup
from the Net and sold some of it as well

I've heard Fed X is the best to do COD from the seller's standpoint cuz'
the
check comes right back Fed X . . . of course it's not cheap

Priority Mail is cheap, but I've lost packages AND IF YOU DO IMHO you are
screwed!--though a guy shipped me a Juno 6 keyboard COD in hte mail cuz' he
claimed he got his money faster from the USPS

I like UPS and Fed X cuz' you can track hte package by shipping # on their
Web sites--if the blip diappears from the screen, at least you can point
the
finger at someone

good luck   Tom

hmmmm . . . a MIDI controller . . . Naaah, don't want to get involved in
that crazy MIDI stuff . . . .still . . .it's probably cheap . . .HOW MANY
RACK SPACES IS IT?

Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net