Re: jamman 32-sec upgrade chips

Check Visionsoft in Carmel, CA at   http://www.visionsoft.com

I lost their toll-free (on hte Web site), but tech # is 408.626.2633

4 (four)  14PGPZ7      1x4 70 nS ZIP @ 7.95 totalled $38.80 (inc. $7
freight--a leeettle high for 6 ounces of IC's but at that price, I didn't
even whine)

Just ask for Jamman chips--they'll know exactly what you need

Got this from someone in Loopers--bless you

Tom

Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net