RE: EH/Time machines on Loopers site?

CRB:

I don't know if Kim is prepared to add your EH scans to the Loopers Web
site, but they sure would look good there . . .

as would the RDS 8000 manual for those not fortunate enough to have one

by the way, still waiting for the immense flow of Time Machine tips to
start
streaming in for editing and inclusion on the Web site--remember, it has
the
official blessing of the KimMeister. Also anyone know how to do this HTML
thing who wants to get the Time Machine pge cranking--(my dark secret--I
can't even do the MIDI thing much less the HTML hting--hell, I can't even
keep my "t"s and "h"s straight when I get excited (and I'm an excitable
boy)

Tom

At 06:30 PM 1/30/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I can scan the EH16 manual if someone wants it or wants to post it.
>crb

>>>At 3:51 PM -0500 1/20/98, Tom Lambrecht wrote:
>>Kim:
>>
>>I'm, assuming that if some misguided soul                CENSORED
 compiling various boring
>>technical minutiae                          DELETED
 into a FAQ that less than a handful of people will ever
>>see                               RESRICTED
>>
>>that you would turn the text file into a finished Loopers Web page
>complete
>>with                         TOP SECRET
 on a vintage
>>RDS 8000 with Real-Time Audio and Puddling Video and Java and . . . .
>>
>>Ahem . . well if that is the case, (and if and only the rest of the
>Deviate
>>League of Time Machinists contribute to the project), I'd have a go .

                                              SNIP

Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net