Re: CATACLISM!!!

Good news for all you poor soles that have to deal with Bills excuse for an
operating system:  Later this Febuary the Macintosh operating system vers.
9
will be available for Power PC machines as well as Pentiums.  Good luck
with
the Win95 installation, I've been struggeling with my roommates PC for the
last 2 weeks and ever since she tried to install some internet software she
can't get Windows 95 to run in anything but a "safe mode" (translation:
almost
nothing works)  Funny, when I got internet access, I installed some
software,
plugged in some numbers and started surfing...

I will give my little Mac a kiss before I put it to bed tonight.

Good luck. Corynne.  We're praying for ya.

Mark