Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V98 #27

To add a little more, the famous fernades sustainer uses also the same
magnetic field excitation system, and you can switch on it form
root/octave up/ fifth above the octave up (12th). So;;;

>> The New E-Bow has an octave-up switch...
>>

>What? E-Bows set up a magnetic field which excites the string. It's the
string
>length and taughtness that controls the pitch not the magnetic field. Or
>am I
>missing something?

Well, I guess you're missing a copy of Heet Sound's "Next Generation
EBow"
flyer and the riveting experience of hearing the new EBow in
person....and,
OK, they call it "a gruesome harmonic position just a switch away," but
essentially it's an octave-up switch. You can take it up with them at
213-687-9946 and hear a demo at 213-625-3269.
dpc