Re: Loopers Website

My ISP is looking into the problem, hopefully it will be back up in a
couple
of hours. thanks for letting me know. (although, for future reference, it's
usually a lot faster to alert me to such problems by emailing me directly
at
kflint@annihilist.com)

kim

At 03:28 PM 2/2/98 -0500, Jeff Duke wrote:
>I am also having the same prob.No answers.
>jeff
>
>Siobhan Canty wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know of a reason why I would not be able to connect to the
>> looper website recently? Up until a couple days ago, I had no problem
>> viewing it, but for the last couple days, I get a "connot connect to
>> server" message.  And I get other websites just fine!  TIA

Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
Mpact Systems Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research              http://www.chromatic.com