Re: Re: Fernandes Sustainer

>><<>1)    Is the Fernandes or any other sustainer available as a
>retro-fit?
>>Yes, but Fernandez charge a wallet-smasking 272UK for it ($400)!!!>>
>Interesting...I asked the guy at the Fernandes NAMM booth about retro-fits
>and he said absolutely not, too complicated getting the thing set up
>correctly and since it interacts with the bridge pickup, they couldn't
>guarentee that it would work well with all other pickups.

I've seen the kit, in a box, and it includes both the driver and the sensor
(neck s/c and bridge h/b respectively).  There's a used Fer. Sust.
-equipped quitar for sale in a shop in Glasgow that has a replacement
Seymour at the bridge, so it's not as if the system requires a particular
unit...

Michael