Re: Urban Myth #137--the $125 Jammman

Not a myth . . .  it does (did) exist . . . (somber look sweeps the horizon
. . . looking for more $125 Jammans)

unfortunately, I was #3 of about 40 e-mail messages that the guy told me he
received within hours after his late evening post . . . many of you
doubtless involved in this feverish correspondence, like workers attending
the queen.

time to take in a deep breath , EXHALE and let the one that got away go
with
it. . .
take a leisurely walk admiring nature's carbon-based processor technology

and . . .

SENSORS BACK ON FULL SCAN

Tom
Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net