Re: Plex Question (SwitchQuant="Cnf")

At 09:18 AM 2/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>In Switch Quantize under Parameters/Loops, what does Cnf mean? I couldn't
>find this documented anywhere.
>Thanks!  Ed

Ed, I asked the Plex-masters the same question, and got the following
reply.

(Tom S., you folks should probably send out a Release 5.0 Notes addendum to
the manual that has this info plus some corrections to the manual--e.g.,
that there is no such value as SwitchQuant="On", that instead your choices
are "cnf" or "cyc"; the latter changes loops at the *cycle* boundary, not
at the *loop* boundary as it says in the manual.).

From: matthias@bahianet.com.br (Matthias Grob)

>what is the meaning of SwitchQuant="Cnf"?

It gives you time to select the loop nr and function you want. But you have
to do a second press to make it finally change the loop. The second press
can be any key, creating the corresponding function when you arrive in the
new loop. The "neutral" one (des nothing in the new loop) is UNDO.

Matthias