Re: Arcane Device

Hi All,

Buy Looper First!

Found a couple of locations for David Myers CDs
8 Arcane Device - Diabolis Ex Machina(CD)
http://www.staalplaat.com/st-a.htm
Didn't see any others at Staaplaat, but some very interesting looking items
here.
You can convert Dutch Guilders and other currency here:
http://www.cookiesfromeden.com/convert.html
Both " Also Sprach·and Envoi" located here:
http://home.t-online.de/home/Art.Konkret/mailca.htm
Left email for visa order, will see.  They are are in some nonamerican
land,
I think they speak Globlish though.

Randy Jones

David Myers wrote (edited)>