Re: Mir conversations

>sure,,
>well on occasion when i have play live,(and record) i will bring along
scanning reciever, and i will scan the airwaves for communication (ie
airport traffic, mall security, cops etc,,,) i will come out an RCA on the
VHF reciever, to my jamman,,and then to my mixer(with effects loops delays,
backwards,,,you name it) in most cases the sample of conversation (ie
subject matter, emotions) actually affects the composition ,,,and takes me
in directions i might not if gone,,,(hope this isnt confusing,,,im sleepy)
well anyway,, MIR transmits to earth on the VHF frequency 143.6200
Mhz,,,depending on your location on earth, you should be able to catch
transmissions at some point during a 24 hour period,,one must be
patiant,,,and a voice activated recording system allows a better chance of
catching transmissions for review later,,,but in a live setting i just take
what the airwaves will give me,,,
james