Re: ra page

>At 8:38 PM -0500 2/7/98, Jeff Duke wrote:
>>is there any possibility of having a music page in ra( for space
>>considerations)
>>of loopers on this site?I think it would be great to hear what everybodys
>>typing about.

And Kim responded:
>But it's still a pretty good idea. However, with the current diskspace
>allotment, we'd probably run out of room quickly if we did something like
>this.

Well, to be succinct, I believe there are enough of us out here who already
post our work online, to be able to supply Kim links to existing work on
our
own sites.  No disk space problem there, eh?

Stephen Goodman  * It's... The Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Studios    * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios