Loopers' CD #1

Kim Flint <kflint@chromatic.com> writes:
>that CD project actually is not yet completed. As I understand, it's in a
>bag on someone's shelf awaiting arrival of the still-vaporware-Layla sound
>card. Seems likely that CD #2 will arrive before CD #1.

Actually, I found another way to get the bits into the computer.  As a
few people here know, the disk is ready to go, except that I'm now
waiting for an updated mix of Michael Peters' track, which will arrive
in a week.  The CD should be ready to mail on the 15th of Feb.  I hope
to *barely* beat CD2 to the mailboxes of the world.  :-(

Note: my email address is hacked as an anti-spam measure.
 Please remove the 'no-spam-' to reply to me.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
independence. - Charles A. Beard, American Historian, 1874-1948