re: Advice To Clever Children & on the backporch

Paolo wrote:

> I don't mean to be negative (there's
> been enough negativity of late) but Stockhausen's comments sounded
> like
> "you kids are kind of ignorant, why not listen to some of my stuff and
> learn from a real master". :)

...one "veteran grandpa" here who remembers Stockhausen being
self-righteous
even when he was young...

and Joseph Buck wrote:

> Still looking for a Buchla Thunder. Don't think he is making them
> anymore....

He told me a couple of months ago he still has some for sale. Call him
in Berkely Don't know the number offhand, but he's in the phone book.
Buchla & Associates

--
            ****      What's Charles up to?      ****
                 http://www.voicenet.com/~ccohen