Re: backporch of looping (was: forefront)

At 8:05 PM -0600 2/5/98, tspauldi@mail.nash.gibson.com wrote:
>Kim-
>
>Either we'll think of something, or you already have...
>
>Tom

hey, give credit to Matthias. He's the one with the genius ideas. I can
claim some little bits here and there, but mostly my job is trying to
convince people with MBA's to sign contracts for odd niche products. That
and stirring shit up, which I've been told I have a knack for.... :-)

kim