Re: for an EDP system approach (was: backporch)

DT-

We like the sound of it (heh, heh). I am not the killer-app type, so if
possible, can the denizens of this list think of any non-looping apps that
I can use to pitch this dream mixer to the villa full of engineers at
Viscount? Molto benne!

BTW:
Oberheim showed a prototype tabletop MIDI controller, the MC3000d that has:

2 ins, 2 thrus, 8 outs
128 MIDI channels,
8 Main Zones and 8 Aux zones, 8 sliders and three wheels,
3 system pedals and 5 assignable pedals,
48 tables of program changes,
16 ROM tables,
48 tables of SYS-EX with a learning function and check control.
Cross-matrix MIDI patchbay programmable to each patch,
Zone transportation, Mute, Solo, Filters, Bulk-dump
240x64 pixel LCD display.

Perhaps some cross-pollination of the EDP, the Full-Tilt Mixer and the
MC3000d would be just the thing...

Tom