Re: real time groove loops

Hey Kim,
 Is there any audio on the net of you ?I'd love to hear some,even ra would
be
cool.
In fact is there any possibility of having a music page in ra( for space
considerations)
of loopers on this site?I think it would be great to hear what everybodys
typing about.

Jeff Duke
Tecbablabs
http://members.tripod.com/~dukesr/index.html