question: mackie&jamman-vortex set

Hi, loopers:
I «ve a question:
I am a saxophone player and I like to loop my saxs(alto and baritone)
but  in my one man band I sing (overtone singing) and play another
instruments (experimental and home-made). I have a mackie 1202, a
vortex, a jamman, proteus 1&2 synth modules, and quadraverb. I need to
procese the signal of the four mono channels of the mackie, so i put
jamman and vortex in the sends and return both signals in channels 9-10
and 11-12. My question is: how can I do the quadraverb "wet" all the
signals in a controled way?. I have not another aux send to do this. I
don«t want to put jamman or vortex in line, because I need to use them
with my voice and another instruments at the same time. Can anybody help
me?

Jesus Cuevas-Cardona