Laurie and David

My bro sent me this.

This is from the Rocktropolis news letter:
http://www.rocktropolis.com

Wednesday, Feb. 11  8:00 pm

Rocktropolis and our sister site Classical Insites present award-winning

composer and musician Ryuichi Sakamoto. Watch and listen to the
performance
live, and, through special Internet technology, participate directly in
the
event as it happens. Sakamoto's new album, "Discord," features spoken
word
performances by Laurie Anderson, David Byrne, Patti Smith, David
Sylvian, DJ
Spooky, David Torn, Bernardo Bertolucci and others. "Discord" Live will
allow
the Internet audience to applaud via their computer keyboards. Also,
those
with MIDI-compatible computers and keyboards will be able to hook
directly
into Sakamoto's piano signal, allowing him to "play" their computer or
instruments as he plays live.

YES -- "Open Your Eyes" Cybercast, Thursday, Feb. 12, 8 p.m. (EST)

The renowned progressive rock band reunited in 1997 for a triumphant
world
tour. This show, recorded at L.A.'s Universal Amphitheatre, features
material
from their latest album "Open Your Eyes" and such classic works as
"Roundabout," "And You And I," "Siberian Khatru," and "Owner of a Lonely
Heart."