noises, vibrators and odd tunings

In answer to Corynne's post (at least) I also use different noises to
create harmonies, including sustained harmonics through Frenandes's
sustainer.
Due to a VG 8 I can even build chords or passing notes/chords with very
different timbres in it.  I'm just at the beginning of "arranging"
chords and lines with very different and/or weird sounds.
In answer to many post, which lead me to microtuning. I don't possesss
any whatever/octave axe, but I'm considering using the VG-8 to do that.
Some will say it won't change the scale of the neck, but I can tune a
string, -say- to a quarter tone below the one before (or a 8th tone) and
go on an one. Of course it is going to dramatically reduce the extent
(?) of the octaves covered by the instrument, but It should offer some
interesting results. Did anyone already tried this?

Olivier Malhomme