Re: What does a Echo-plex cost?

Well, umm, yeah actually they buy them a lot. We're still backordered and
dealers are ordering a dozen at a time. I agree it's not a delay...it's a
198 seconds (max) undoable real-time digital multitrack in a single rack
space with foot controls, reverse function that holds upto nine loops that
you can recall at any time. Plus a whole lot more...Considering you could
buy a vintage tube tape Echoplex for between $500-600, I think it's a
tremendous deal.

Tom "Too skint for my own EDP" Spaulding