Re: What does a Echo-plex cost?

Michael P. Hughes, Ph.D. wrote:

> It's sad to say, but I really can't see a lot of these shipping in the
>UK.
> There hasn't been any innovation in UK guitar (OK, at least not much)
>since
> Andy Summers arrived in the early 80s.  People will pay for gear in
>Britain
> - just not much that's been invented less than 30 years ago.  You don't
> need an EDP to play Oasis/Blur/etc/etc/etc.....

Curious that you assume that guitar players will determine the fate of
the EDP. I for one would use it with synths; a friend of mine loops with
piano (cf. Harold Budd); and any number of new-age types like to go
'oooh' into loopers as part of a performance (eg. Alquimia).
Trumpet/sax/clarinet also loop pleasingly.

--
Os
os@millennium.co.uk