        From:   Jeff Duke [SMTP:jmar@bellsouth.net]
        Sent:   Wednesday, February 11, 1998 5:52 PM
        To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
        Subject:        Re: (Yet)Another Request for Input/Output

        Tom Spaulding wrote:

        > House of Loops-
        >
        > What are some of the non-obvious applications you are having
your Echoplex (or JamMan or whatever) do?

        > Thanks in advance!!!! Really!!!
        >
        > Tom "Got my tix to see Fripp/Belew/Gunn on the 20th" Spaulding

          Gee Tom I kinda wanted to see the vibrator thread keep on a
bit more ... but I digress.A recent use that I have had for my Jamman is
as a party favor! I hook a mic up and put it in the middle of the
        room,jm on echo with a high repeat and 100% wet.It then goes in
to the TBL sound system,anyway suddenly every 30secs the whole party
starts repeating,pretty intense.If I have music on the stereo also ...

        Jeff "I wish I had tix and time too!" Duke