RE: What does a Echo-plex cost?

Y'know whenever I hear someone say anything that starts with "Kid's
today.."
and then compares something current to something ten plus years old, I hear
a cranky old man in 1967 ranting about "these goddam hippie kids" and
"their
horrible rock music" and "Frank Sinatra was good enough for us, dammit.."
etc.
If you want to compare any era of pop music to any other you have to
remember all the crap, too. I seem to recall plenty of really bad music
from
all the eras you mention (can you say Dave Clark Five, how 'bout New Kids
on
the Block, think anybody will be playing Boston in 2098?). If your looking
for inventive or just good pop music, how about Beck, Ween or Radiohead?

Remember kids, never trust anyone over thirty...

Tom the Cranky