Re: plastic tubes (was screaming guitar)

Paolo wrote:
>So I thought it would be cool to have a plastic or rubber tube rigged
so I could play Stick in the normal position yet be able to blow some
air onto my Stick pickups at the same time.<

As a related aside (unusual playing techniques), I recently saw Gerry
Hemingway (drummer with Anthony Braxton, Bob Ostertag's Say No
More) making timpani-like pitch swells on his floor tom. As I looked
closer to see how he was doing this, I saw that he was blowing air
through a plastic tube into the "breathing" hole on the side of the tom.
Thus, he was able to change the internal air pressure in the tome. Pretty
cool idea, I though maybe might find interestiing. Anyways, ...

Bye, Rob