Re: DON'T GO SEE A LIVE BAND -- YOU'LL SLEEP!!!

> Dave White:
> >Clubs start bands too late: 11:00 - 11:30 is too late to start bands.
>London
> >starts early and closes early  and the bars still make money and
>probably
> a good
> >deal more money then a comparable bar in the U.S.

I had a show a few weeks ago were our start time was 11:00pm but they
wanted us to get there at 3:00 to soundcheck.  It was a friday, so no
big deal, but I did have to take the afternoon off from work (that is
not a complaint).

A friend of mine just wrote to complain of our show being at 9:30 on
wednesday!

Trev