Re: question: mackie&jamman-vortex set

At 10:28 PM 2/15/98 +0200, you wrote:
>>Hello, Jesus
>>I hate to tell you how much my routing life improved when I sold my
>beloved
>>little 1202 and got a 1604vlz!
>>dpc
>>

> I'll second that. I still have my 1202, BUT the 1604 opens up many many
>doors. I have my three jam men and a RDS 8000 on the sub out with the
>outputs coming back into the mixer so that I can send them anywhere. Then
>have the Vortex, LXP-5, Sherman Filterbank, Korg A-3, on the effects
>sends.
>Throw in the guitar tone( heaven forbid!!!) and the outputs form my GR-1,
>Matrix 6, and a Yahmaha TX 81z, Korg Poly 6 and you have one heck of a
>racket potential.

COR BLIMEY!!!!!

bet the damn rig plays itself--specially that dirty, leeetle PolySix . . ..
I jsut got a MonoPoly (it's illustrious, knob-encrusted sibling) and it
HOWLS at the Vortex

AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE . . .

oops, not the Synth newsgroup . . . .sorry

(maybe I need a 1604--but then I'd need more equipment (crafty :)

drone on~~~~Tom

Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net