Re: Oscillators

Have you looked in electronics publications?  There are
ads at the back which feature surplus dealers stocks
of reconditioned Hewlett-Packard Oscillator.

I do not have anything at present time, but perhaps someone
else out there on the list may have some addresses.

D 4 V 1 D    K R 1 5 T 1 4 N
jndk@colba.net
http://www.alien8recordings.com