Fwd: Call for electroacoustic music (fwd)

This comes via the webmaster at my alma mater's music department..

---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
Date:        02/16  11:51 AM
From:        Guto, guto@sercomtel.com.br
To:          MN, guto@sercomtel.com.br

Call for electroacoustic music:

    The Musica Nova radio programme, which has been on air weekly
since November 1991, is dedicated to the diffusion of contemporary music.
Musica Nova goes on air every Monday at 21:00, on the Radio
Universidade FM, 107.9 MHz, which is organised by the University of
Londrina, Brazil.

   This year, two series of Electroacoustic Music programmes are being
planned for broadcast. We are therefore inviting composers to send
us their work. The two series (consisting of two to four programmes
each) are scheduled to go on air in September/October 1998.    The
works received will be integrated into the NMC (Nucleo de Musica
Contemporanea) music library at the University Arts Deparment.
They will be made available for research and teaching activities.

   Send recordings (DAT,CD, MD or LP), together with programme notes
and related information to:

  Janete El Haouli / Nucleo de Musica Contemporanea

      Universidade Estadual de Londrina
      Campus Universitario - CECA - Arte
      Cx. P. 6001
      CEP: 86051-970
      Londrina - Parana
      BRASIL

  Information:
      janete@sercomtel.com.br

Thank you,

Musica Nova / Nucleo de Musica Contemporanea
Segundas, 21:00, Radio Universidade FM 107.9MHz
http://www.uel.br/Web/home/uel/ceca/dart/web/