Dark Aether Project on the radio and other news

My band, The Dark Aether Project will be giving a phone interview this
Saturday afternoon with Tom Gagliardi, the host of the radio program "The
Gagliarchives". Assuming that some coherent bits can be pieced together by
air time, it should be aired during Saturday night's program along with
tracks from our new CD. The Gagliarchives is on WBZC 88.9 FM and can be
heard in the Delaware Valley area (southern NJ/Philly) Saturday nights
from 10PM until 2AM.

In other news, I'm happy to announce that our CD will soon be carried by
The Laser's Edge: http://www.jersey.net/~lasercd/

...in addition to current availability via Wayside Music:
http://members.aol.com/Cuneiform2/cuneiform.html

...and in-person purchasability at:

Of Sound Mind
(Located in Savage Mill)
8600 Foundry Street
Savage MD
(301)497-6488
Hours: Wed 12-6/Thu-Sat 12-8

If you happen to be in the Baltimore area on Feb 28th, please check out
our official album release concert at Orion Studios. The show will also
feature Finneus Gauge and Smokin' Granny. For more details about the
show, see: http://www.ari.net/prog/shows/showcase/

The Dark Aether Project Web Site: http://www.ari.net/prog/bands/dap/

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti