RE: Looping/music/audience/commerce

RE this:

> ----------

The above makes a lot of sense to me . . . it parallels ideas that I've
had recently. Though, for me, I'd like to see something that is sort of
median point of these . . . sort of the best of 1, 2 and 3, though
suspect that I'd be willing to pay more than your price point. I was
going to post something along these lines in terms of Kim's and Tom
Spaulding's queries, though it looks like the later will be out of the
loop (pun intended-sorry!).

As an addendum: It seems to me that if you're trying to court the DJ/hip
hop market, you need to give them an interface that will be familiar.
Maybe something like that Akai on the Looper's Delight page???? This is
also for someone like me who would rather not have a rack (sick of 'em)
and would like to have something that would be the size of a medium-size
drum machine with an opitional footpedal. Maybe just a variation on the
EDP with big ole LED displays-cause I AM a bonehead-and some more knobs.

stig