Re: Top of the yardstick?

Roger:

As far as an "ideal looping system", certainly the EDP must take the
honors--no other device can offer such a range of directly loop-related
manipulations with such power.  I figger you get yerself two EDP's, one
foot control, max out the memory at 198 sec each, brother sync em together
and yer in hog heaven for about $1500.  For what you get, it's a steal.  A
pair of Revoxes used to be about $4000....

David Myers