Re: So Long Loopers

Tom,

It appears from your wording that your departure is involuntary (hope
I'm wrong).  If so, I take it as a personal affront.  In fact, I'm just
plain mad.  I've really appreciated your humor, but I've also
appreciated your candor with respect to the status of EDP and upgrade
delivery.

It would be a shame if your wit and wisdom were not available somewhere
on the Internet, if it can't be on this list.  Please stay in touch...

John
johnpollock@delphi.com
http://people.delphi.com/johnpollock/ (Troubador Tech)