RE: Torn (fwd)

Sure

 Interstate 10 West, past the Interstate 405 interchange, to the
Centinela off ramp. Make a right at the bottom of the ramp, go to Pico
Blvd., make a right. McCabe's will  be on your right about 1 mile or so
down the road. I think that it's across the street from a Der
Wienerschitzel. So there you go, fine cuisine just across the street as
well as good music.