Jamman goes down during live performance.

Was playing live this weekend when during a beautiful loop, it stopped.
Couldn't believe it so, I tried it again.  Boom, just died during another
interesting loop.  Audience was cordial, acted as if nothing happened,
meanwhile, I'm in a panic, trying to determine if it's the pedal, cord or
jamman.

Powered down the unit, checked all connections, reseated all plugs, powered
up, same thing.  Lesson  1) Potential disaster for anyone performing that
relies too much on the unit for performance   2) Lexicon's foot pedal is
bogus
(period).  I took it apart this summer after moisture (from the air) seem
affect it.  This pedal is not rocket science, but to look at the design,
one
would think someone received a prize for the most complicated switch ever
created to turn two signals on or off. Don't buy a Lexicon stereo foot
switch.
3) Lexicon should be publically flogged for dropping the Jamman from it's
product line.  Maybe the support is still there, but to abandon a product
in
the way they did ensures that someone like me will never buy another
product
of theirs.  Beware of buying Lexicon gear (they drop their product lines)
4)
Echoplex, take note.  For people that rely on a product, please continue
the
line.  In this day and age of software there is no excuse for dead end
product
any longer.  (Lexicon, what's up?  Can't you come up with something?)  5)
And
finally, I recorded the complete show and will post the embassing parts so
you
all can get a good listen.

Don't mean to get on a soapbox, but I do take good care of my gear and feel
there is no excuse for a product that is a little over 2 years old.

I am looking for two good stereo footswitches any suggestions?

Regards;
John Peters
(Looper's Delight 3rd CD Project)