Re: Music for aiports...redux

> From: Fmplautus@aol.com

> Did anybody hear the interview last week on National Public Radio with
the
> musicians from Bang a Can -- we think that's there name.  Anyway they
have
> transcribed and are now performing Eno's 1978 MUSIC FROM AIRPORTS in real
time
> with real humans.

Yes!  I found it very interesting as well...particularly how he manipulated
the loops in order to achieve a sort of climax.  I've always respected
Eno's work...but now that respect is ten-fold.

It would have been a nice touch if they would have interviewed Eno and
gotten his take on the human-makeover of his machine-based work.  Alas!

Matt