RE: Jamman goes down during live performance.

I don't use the lexicon footswitch,  (use a midi pedal)  so I've not
experienced
that weirdness,  but after a memory upgrade, I left a loop running and
after a while it crashed.  The display went to +18 and the music
stopped.
This happened several times immediately after the upgrade, but has since
stopped.  I'm wondering if it will be back ( at the least opportune time
for sure) or was the problem just burn in of the new zips?