Where to buy echoplex foot control unit?

Hi,

Anybody know where I can buy an Oberheim Echoplex foot control unit?  I
purchased the echoplex from Manny's, but they don't seem to be able to
get them anymore (see quote below).  BTW, my compliments and kudos to
the designers of such a wonderful instrument!
--
-Art Simon                         http://home.earthlink.net/~simart/