RE: EDP goes down during live performance

I've had this happen as well, several times in one night even with
Loop 5. The EDP just seems to lock up. I really didn't see this until
I upgraded to full 16 Mb memory (4Mb 60ns parity chips). Given the
long compatibility list for memory that can work in the EDP, it's hard
to believe that could be the problem. Maybe I'll see if someone has
a memory tester ...