Re: boomerang phrase sampler

Well, my experience with the 'Rang was that it was fairly quiet.  It is a
sturdy well made box overall; I particularly liked the foot-controlled
volume wheel and the reverse and octave change switches built into the
pedal.  It sounded pretty good with my electric guitar, but I wanted a
higher sampling rate for my acoustic stuff.  Definitely try the unit if you
get a chance (with a trial period, just in case it doesn't do what you
want).  I talked to several people who were pleased with it for their
applications.  Rik at Bananas-at-Large has been very helpful.