Unidentified subject!

unsubscribe

"Technology is rampant. We live in a world where the same technology that
  allows men to walk on the moon is being used to make  plastic dogshit"
                   Leland Sklar...Bass Player March 92'

Hey! don't forget to check out my CD, ZENDRUM : ONE TRIBE featured in Dec.
97
ELECTRONIC MUSICIAN Pro File and March 98 KEYBOARD Discoveries column...To
hear excerpts dial the Museline at 617-497-5786 ext.# 9363......VISIT MY
HOMEPAGE AT:
                     http://www.nashville.net/~tomroady