Re: Guitar stuff! Stick stuff!

Paolo Valladolid wrote:

> No doubt technique is the biggest factor in Stick tone.

Or guitar for that matter.  Don't if you girls have heard this from me
before, but my tone is markedly similar.  Quite a few people have sat
around listening to me, scratching their heads (a common reaction, I'm
afraid) and said (amongst general laughter, scorn, the dreaded 'That's
really great, but it's not what we're really looking for...'), 'How do
you make a Les Paul sound like a telecaster.

It's all in the fingers, friends.  Amps and guitars are best chosen for
comfort and fine tuning your tone, IMHO.

Trevor